Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Etsy Project Embrace's treasury challenge that is going on right now is for breast cancer awareness. This morning I sat down and put together my trej for the challenge. You can view it by clicking on the beautiful cuff embroidered by our team leader Waterrose.
I would LOVE to get this treasury on the front page of Etsy. Please stop by if you have a moment. All of the items are from members of EPE. Feel free to leave a comment. I'll heart you forever~

In my shop this month, 50% of the proceeds from the listings in my EPE section will be donated to the American Cancer Society through Etsy Project Embrace. Click on the necklace below. It will take you to that section.
Breast cancer doesn't have to kill anymore.

Until next time.....