Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Bird-day




I was outside taking garden photos, so I decided to look inside the bluebird box to see what was happening. Much to my surprise, two of the three eggs hatched. Newly hatched baby birds! I quickly closed the lid, so as not to disturb them. At this point, Mr and Mrs B are used to me poking around. Bluebirds are one of the few nesting birds that don't mind if you take a picture or ten. I'll try to take more photos as the babies grow. This shot was taken on June 20.

Enjoy the weekend.

Until next time.....

3 comments:

Tisha said...

Ahhh! Not cute but they will be. Birds are awesome.

Aguilar Elliot said...

welcome to the world, little birdies.

Opulent Oddities said...

You are so lucky to find them.

I live in suburban hell (hurricanes took all of our trees and landed them on our house one year) so we only have feeders to charm the birds to come see us.

baby anything is so perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin