Friday, June 22, 2012
It's been a busy week indeed. Summer is officially here!
1. The first blossoms from our morning glories welcomed us this morning.
2. Althea thinks that if she sits still long enough, birds will land to get a drink. City cats!
3. I cut lavender. Some of it will go into vials and make their way into my shop.
4. I made and listed some new jewelry. I love these giant sea urchins.
5. Some veggies from the spring garden, lined up and ready to make an appearance at the dinner table.
The heat is on. Now please, bring us some rain.