Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year y'all!
This has been quite the holiday season. It's more like the holiday season that wasn't. Read on..............
I got all of my Etsy orders shipped, with a note in the shop saying that I was slowing down to enjoy the holiday season. Well, I slowed down alright. I woke up on the 21st, ready to deck the halls and have a bake-a-thon, with a sore throat. By the next day, I was questioning whether I had the flu or not. Well, I did. I was sick as a dog. For days! Right through Christmas and beyond. December 30th was my first day out of the house. I'm slowly coming back around, except for an occasional coughing spell.
I haven't had the flu since I was a kid. And I don't want it again. I've never been one for flu shots, but I believe that I'm going to get one now.
Here's to a happy, prosperous, HEALTHY New Year!
Until next time.....