Thursday, August 16, 2007

BlackStar Times Two

So, today I got around to opening my second Etsy shop. I've been toying with the idea since V2. My second shop is named BlackStar Beads and it's strictly for deStash of my overload of vintage beads, findings and costume jewelry parts. I'm listing items slowly but surely. It's a strange feeling; having two shops. I've been selling some of my deStash in my original shop, but wasn't happy with the arrangement. Thus the change. Only problem is, I miss the cat. She's running the jewelry shop. Hope she can handle it. Stop by and say hi: http://www.blackstarbeads.etsy.com. Until next time.....

8 comments:

Helen | Pepperina Press said...

Umm... it looks like your cat is asleep on the job! She looks talented though, I'm sure she can do it with her eyes shut ;)

Katie said...

thanks helen! :)

Tracyw. said...

That is you!!!I saw your new shop avatar in the forums and wondered?
I'm off to check it out! Congrats!!!!

jnicdesigns said...

Congrats on the new shop! And if kitty needs help w/ the other shop I may have a hen I can send along to help her out ;)

Katie said...

I don't know what Althea would think about a hen. She was a city kitty before she moved here! :)

Yes, it's me tracy. Time to deStash years of bead collecting, and what better way than on Etsy. Now, all I have to do is photo and list, photo and list....:)

daisycakessoap said...

Hooray for Take 2!! The original is a tough act to follow!

Steph said...

I wondered when I saw your new av too.

Congratulations! I can't wait to go check it out.

I wonder how you like it? I had a second shop and felt so schizophrenic, I had to close it up.

Katie said...

steph- at first it was strange, but now it's easy enough to handle. I feel like asking some newbie questions in the help forum and see if anyone will be mean to me; like I've heard sellers complain about. :)

daisycakes: nice to see you here! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin