Thursday, August 7, 2008

EVST SALE August 8-17

And that stands for Etsy Vintage Street Team. We're having our first sale and it starts tonight at midnight. Here's the scoop:

Etsy Vintage Street Team $12.00 and under SALE August 8-17.You can find sale items from our participating team members by using Etsy's pull down search menu, click on "All Items: Tags and Titles" and search for EVSTsale.

I'm participating in both my shops and have an EVST SALE section set aside. I've already reduced prices. Plus, don't forget that there's free shipping in my jewelry shop for the month of August.
I have to say that there are some incredible vintage pieces on our team! I was adding favorites to our team shop on Etsy. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I'll be shopping. Will you?
Until next time.....