Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Weekend SALE


Say buh-bye to summer this weekend. Labor Day weekend is here. I thought we'd be spending it up at Crystal Lake, but looks like we'll be here.....working around the house. Imagine that! Working on Labor Day. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do the right thing, which at this time is staying home to pressure wash the patio, walkway and steps. Then seal it. Also it's time to stain the deck and privacy fence and begin staining the house. But I don't wanna! I want to go camping.

I am having a sale in my jewelry shop, beginning today and ending Monday night at midnight. (9/3-9/7). 20% off my new Autumn jewelry, which can be found in my 'Autumn's Calling' section. To get there, just click on the photo of Crystal Lake. (where I WON'T be this weekend.)
So what are y'all doing this weekend?
Until next time.....

7 comments:

Jennette said...

Hi,just started following!
My family is watching the big Boise State game...So excited..followed by a lazy weekend!

Katie said...

Hi Jennette. I'm sure that we'll be watching the UT game, if it's on TV. If not, it's on the radio.

Judy said...

I can not believe it is Labor Day already! I am not ready to let go of summer yet. I think I will be going to an antique auction in Nashville.
I would so prefer to go camping too!

livingglassart said...

What a beautiful photo--no wonder you'd like to be there instead. I'll be working, too, I'm so far behind I've got to get going.

OhFaro said...

I wish I had that scene in my backyard. I'd never leave. It's stunning.

We are also working the Labor Day Weekend - at putting our house back together after having hardwood floors installed downstairs. *I've* been camping upstairs all week.

Have fun KT!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hey Katie....that pasta sauce sounds yummy! Hope it was as good as it sounded! Yes...camping sounds more fun than working around the house...but where DID the summer go? We've got so much to do & it seems fall is coming at us fast!
Enjoy your weekend!

msbelle said...

Dang Katie, I'd have gone camping if I was you. Shoot, the patio can wait, but camping, well, camping is camping. Crystal Lake is calling you....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin