Sunday, April 22, 2007

Earth Day 2007

Rainbow Calsilica is one of my favorite stones. It has all of my favorite colors in it- blue, green and brown. It reminds me of the Earth.

I'm spending Earth Day in my garden- transplanting our broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower seedlings- followed by a thorough watering. It's days like this, that I know I am the luckiest person on the planet! And what better way to spend a day that is set aside to honor our Earth.

Happy Earth Day! Until next time.....


7 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks! Happy Earth Day to you too!

10 little trees arrived from the arbor day foundation yesterday. Perfect for planting on Earth Day - yay!

Kathy said...

Happy Earth Day, Katie! I love those earrings. They are awesome ~:0)

Tracy Wilkinson said...

Wow! I love those stones! I've never seen that before. Happy Earth Day, and cheers to many, many more!

MsBelle said...

Happy Earth Day to you,
Happy Earth Day to you,
Happy Earth Day dear Katie!
Happy Earth Day to you!
...and many more!

Maile said...

I don't think I've seen stones like that before either. Gorgeous, and perfect for earth day (though I'm a day late).

Steph said...

I've never seen those stones either! At first I thought they were polymer clay. They are amazing!

Lynne said...

Love the earrings. Wow! A vegie garden. how nice. maybe when the 80+ trees start to die off I'll be able to have one....sigh.... I look forward to seeing your crop!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin