Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring Cleaning



Do people still do Spring cleaning? I remember growing up, my mom did it. Everyone did it. Guess that's one tradition that I have no desire to keep. Sure, I clean and go through the house and fill boxes that go to the local Goodwill, but that's as far as it goes most years.

I am, however, deStashing my bead supply. I started taking pictures of them and listing them in my Etsy shop, in the 'Spring Cleaning' section. I'll be selling them at cost or below - no mark up on these babies. So, if you're in the market for some beads- a lot of them being vintage- check back often with me over at Etsy. I'll be adding (or trying to add) new beads daily. That's this years definition of Spring Cleaning for me. Until next time.....




2 comments:

Jes said...

oooohhhh...I'm heading over now!!!

I remember my Mom making us Spring clean the entire house every Spring and Fall...and right before Christmas! (we did our bedrooms...she did the rest of the house) Clothes, toys, closets....WHATEVER, OUT it went!

*sigh* I wish I had that same discipline.

Steph said...

Beautiful photos of those beads, Katie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin