Friday, January 30, 2009

My Kind of Hearts

I love anything vintage and I especially love rusty vintage.
Show me vintage items and my heart melts. Show me rusty vintage and my heart skips a beat. With V'day a little over two weeks away, I went searching for these hearts on Etsy. Here's a few that I found.

How cool is this photograph? Be still heart. From EDENPHOTOVISUALIST. I love it!

I love old ceiling tins. Needless to say, this heart caught my eye immediately. CottageInTheSun has several of these beauties in their shop.



Monocle lenses with hearts. Oh my! From vaartsuppliescom. And while you're there, check out the Vintage Heart Key Ring that they just listed.



So, if you're like me and prefer your hearts to be other than the usual red or pink ones (not that there's anything wrong with that) then check out Etsy. But do it quick because it seems that I'm not the only one who loves vintage and rusty hearts. Several items that I put in my favs list for this blog post were sold already this morning.
Until next time.....