Thursday, July 8, 2010

Teams Spotlight: Etsy Project Embrace


Today we waited patiently (mostly) for the Storque (Etsy's blog) to post an article about our team - Etsy Project Embrace. I was online when word came that the post was up. I rushed over to the blog to read it.
What a treat to read all about our team. I wasn't there in the beginning, so it's nice to sit back and hear all about it. And to see those lovely smiling faces! I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat as I read through the article. Click on the banner above to meet some of the amazing women behind our team.
I feel very fortunate to have found such a loving, caring group of individuals. Thank you all for having me.
Until next time.....

7 comments:

Stay Tuned said...

So happy to have you now!! YAY, thanks for writing about it on your blog......... xo laura

Ginny Huber said...

Yes, it's great to have you now, as Laura says. How did you make that wonderful link with the embrace banner?! Im impressed with that, too!

Susan aka Suzula said...

Thanx for blogging about our team and the Etsy feature. SO glad you are a teamate... :)

kathiroussel said...

great to see all the celebrating going on! lot's of good news all around.

cheers,
kathi ( from 5gardenias )

Erika Price said...

Thanks for spreading the word about our fantastic team!

roughmagiccreations said...

Wow! A beautiful post about a beautiful team ... on a beautiful blog!!! xoxo

Sherry said...

It really was lovely, wasn't it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin