Friday, July 27, 2012

This Week



This week just flew by! And most of it flew by with my camera far from reach. There were several times when I thought "Oh, I wish I had the camera to take some pictures of this". But alas, I didn't run back to the house to get it. It's hard for me to stop doing something outside, especially when I'm covered in dirt and sweat, and run inside to grab the camera.
I spent the early part of the mornings outside, working in the gardens. I'm getting some beds ready for the fall garden and have been hauling compost and tilling. The afternoons were spent making jewelry, photographing it and playing with photo props.

1. Cactus blossoms. The hummingbirds love them!
2. Fall beads are starting to make their way into the shop.
3. White eggplants. I love this variety. I see Eggplant Parmesan in the future.
4. I got into my treasure chest of trade beads and decided to part with some.

That's it for now. Here's to a fabulous weekend.