Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside




It's still cold here in TN. We didn't get the snow that was predicted over the weekend, but we have flurries in the air today. Snow is predicted for parts of TN tonight and tomorrow morning. The wind is whipping!
Our killdeer continues to sit on her nest, on the cold ground, despite it all. Can I bring her and the nest inside until Wednesday when it's supposed to warm up, please?
I'm going to spend the day in the studio. I got some new gemstones that I can wait to work with. Lapis has always been one of my favorites. I love, love, love the color. Also pictured is Primavera Stone from the US. Both of these beauties, along with some other new gems, will be making their way into my shop soon.
I think I'll make another cuppa, sit back and catch up on some blog reading and hit the studio.
Until next time.....