Sunday, January 6, 2008

Heart, Hearts and More Hearts


OK, so Christmas and New Years are behind us. When you're in the business of supplying folks with beads, you don't get to sit down and regroup.....just yet. Before we know it, it will be Valentine's Day. And designers are on the lookout for supplies.....NOW.
I started listed vintage and contemporary heart shaped beads in my deStash shop the day after Christmas and they're selling fast. It's always so nice to see my extras going to a new home. It's wonderful that we have a place like Etsy where we can recycle our extra supplies. Stop by my deStash shop and see what's in stock.
Thank you Etsy and thank you to all my wonderful customers.
I just realized that today is my blog anniversary. Last year on this date, I posted my first blog entry. My how times flies.
Until next time.....