Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thirsty Thursday


Today's recipe isn't actually a drink, but I guess you could add some milk and blend to make a milkshake~

Vanilla Frozen Yogurt:
2 cups fat free plain yogurt
1/2 cup fat free milk
2/3 cup sugar ~ or less to taste
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Mix and churn in ice cream freezer. I have a Donvier. The canister is stored in the freezer until we're ready to use it. So, so easy! Our White Mountain hand crank machine has been retired ever since the day we brought the Donvier home.
The frozen yogurt looks grainy in the pictures, but it was actually smooth and creamy. And oh so good~
Until next time.....

6 comments:

LillyShayStyle said...

Now this isn't helping my diet, I want one!

Katie said...

You're off sugar.....remember! :)

Valerie said...

This reminds me how cool it would be to have an ice cream maker---especially on a hot day like today!

jodie nicholson said...

I love frozen yoghurt...this looks quick and easy. Definitely will try! Thanks.

Denise said...

yum! I love ice cream! If you want to join in the Friday shoot out go to the web page and sign up by leaving a comment with your desire to join in. At least that's what I did.

livingglassart said...

I might have to invest in one of these bad boys. That looks so good right about now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin