Monday, June 29, 2009

$ummer $ale


When we woke up this morning and looked at the outside thermometer, it read 58 degrees! 58 degrees, as compared to say.......the 78 degrees from last week. We opened the windows and let the cool air in. The curtains are blowing. The sprinkler is on in the garden because we never got the rain that was predicted. There is zero humidity. The perfect summer day!
There's a Summer Sale going on in my jewelry shop. All the earrings are marked down to $10.00 a pair. Expiration date unknown. Click on the sprinkler to get there.
Enjoy the summer. It passes all too quickly. It's already the end of June. Me, I'm heading back outside to weed ~ close to the sprinkler.
Until next time.....

5 comments:

Shelly's Stuff Jewelry said...

Wow...58 degrees...that sounds great right now. I usually don't like it when it's below 70 degrees, but the heat and humidity these past two weeks have been unbearable.

P.S Your garden looks wonderful!

twolefthands said...

58 degrees, my kind of weather! Your garden is beautiful, looks like a Postcard!

Gypsy Moon Designs said...

I love cool weather too! So, you too are covered in bites!

I waited all winter for this! LOL

LillyShayStyle said...

I love my warmth, its been in the 80's and low 90's lately.
I don't want it to end...

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Any summer day with no humidity is a great day:D The garden looks beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin