Friday, September 10, 2010

Falling.....


I love this time of year! Summer slowly starts coming to an end and Autumn begins to awaken. It's my favorite time of the year. After a long hot summer, I get to sit back and enjoy the fruits (and veggies) of my labor. Cinnamon infused desserts start to fill our home with added warmth.

I have more time for my online shops. I've had fun making a few Halloween themed earrings. You can see them in my Etsy shop. Just click on the collage above. They are all OOAK.
I've been stocking my deStash shop with autumn colored beads too. I've really been into skull beads this year. I mean, I've always been into skulls (Dead Head), but this year I've been searching for them and adding them to my stash. I am parting with a few though. You can find them in my shop. Just click on the collage below.



It's 6:15 PM. It's been raining today, so the sky is grey. It's fairly dark outside. Althea is curled up in the corner, sound asleep and snoring with a smile on her face. We're both waiting for Papa John to get home. He doesn't know it, but tomorrow I'm baking him a pie with some of last years pumpkin that I put up. I can't wait to smell the cinnamon.
Until next time.....