Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreaming of Summer


It's not that I'm tired of Winter, because I'm not, but this time of year finds me dreaming of summer. The weather in Tennessee can be very unpredictable. Take the next few days for instance. Today it's supposed to be in the high 60's, which will pave the way for strong thunder storms tonight. By this weekend, they're talking snow. My daffodils don't know which way is up.

The treasuries that I've been making on Etsy are all plant inspired. Have you ever looked at the plants and seeds that are available on Etsy? I especially love seeing the heirlooms for sale! If I didn't have too many irons in the fire already, I'd open up another shop to sell my seeds.

My jewelry shop is starting to look more like a garden shop and ice cream parlor. It's obvious where my mind is wandering off to. Soon, I'll be knee deep in freshly turned soil, or like my friend Faro said, sitting on the mower, cutting grass.
May as well enjoy the last carefree days of Winter while I can. Maybe even pull out some winter white beads today.
Until next time.....