Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rain Day







It's a beautiful rainy morning here in Tennessee. After spending two days pruning trees and hauling brush, it's just the break I need.
Spring is officially here. The mockingbird is sitting atop the Foster Holly outside my window, singing her sweet song. They sing so quietly this time of year, after not singing all winter.
Our daffodils are beginning to bloom. I love being able to bring the sunshine indoors.
Althea is tucked away on the futon. She looks so comfy. I'd love to join her. But I really should head into the studio and get some work done. I have numerous pieces in the making and finished jewels that need to be photographed.
I think I'll have a cup of espresso first though and sit here listening to the sounds of spring.
Until next time.....