Monday, July 27, 2009

A Perfect Monday Morning



It's been a really beautiful day today, so far. The temps are starting to get back to normal. I was outside doing some much needed garden maintenance and could feel the change in the weather. I knew this would happen. It's one of the things that I love about TN. The weather see-saws. Gotta love the variety. Rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week.


I got caught up on harvesting veggies. That special someone is still pecking at tomatoes. I've been picking them very under ripe, which I'm not happy about. I need to head outside to cut some of our herbs and freeze them.

I even had time to photograph some new earrings that are in or will soon be in the shop. I wish that I had more time to work with some of my new beads, but today is more of a gardening day. I'll have the rest of the week to play with beads.



Hope the week is turning out to be a pleasant one for y'all too. I hear parsley calling my name.
Until next time.....