Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thirsty Thursday


phto: MarthaMerry.etsy.com

Ice Cold Beer.
There is nothing better than an ice cold beverage on a hot summers day. I really enjoy pulling a cold one out of the cooler when we're camping. When I'm at home, and the cooler isn't iced up, I put my beer in the freezer. I set the bottle in there AND turn on a timer for 15 minutes. The timer is an important tool in this operation. Without it, I'm liable to space out and forget it. And yes, I have done that. Not fun!


To go along with this weeks post, I found these items from two Etsy shops. Cool, eh? Click on the photos and you'll be in their shops.
Have a safe holiday weekend.
Until next time.....

7 comments:

mhegedus said...

mmmmmm beer!

JustJaynes said...

I love ice cold beer, too!

Waterrose said...

I'm not a real beer drinker, but the only way I will drink it is icy cold...once the chill is off...no more of that for me! LOL Thanks for visiting!

Judy said...

It makes me want to go to the fridge right now and I don't even drink beer!!

twolefthands said...

I like a good old cold beer every now and again!

LillyShayStyle said...

I hate beer, but love cold drinks! That's a really cool photo :)

Bean said...

thanks for the link, katie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin